Dexcom Data Manager 3 (DM3) is an easy to use software program that transfers stored glucose data from your SEVEN® or SEVEN PLUS Continuous Glucose Monitoring System to a computer to analyze trends and patterns in glucose levels. Multiple SEVEN and SEVEN PLUS users can transfer their glucose information onto one computer with DM3.
DM3 is the latest version of the Dexcom Data Manager software and is the replacement for the previous version, Data Manager 2 (DM2). DM3 works with all versions of SEVEN® PLUS Receivers. Download the DM3 Installation Card & Help File for further instructions.
Minimum system requirements
- PC computer with Windows® XP service pack 21, Windows Vista™ 2, or Windows® 20031
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 (requires: Windows Installer 3.1 or later, Internet Explorer 5.0.1 or later)
- 1.4 GHz Pentium® 4
- 512 MB RAM with 100 to 150 MB free
- 36 MB free hard-drive space (280 MB for .NET Framework 2.0)
- Minimum screen resolution: 1024 x 768 pixels
- Dexcom PC cable
- Universal Serial Bus (USB) port for Receiver connection
- A program that can read ".doc" files (e.g., Microsoft Word) for viewing, saving, and printing
- Internet connection for web download, if sending information to Dexcom Technical Support, or if updating the receiver
Replacing DM2 and Compatibility
The DM3 software program works with all versions of SEVEN Receivers. During DM3 installation, if you have an earlier version of Data Manager installed and running on your computer, you may be asked to uninstall the program. Doing this will NOT delete any of your previously stored downloads or information. Some computers will not ask you to delete the DM2 program — it depends on your computer settings.
WARNING: This software does not provide any medical advice and may not be relied upon for that purpose. Do not make fundamental changes in your treatment program without talking to your Health Care Provider.
- If using a 64-bit OS on Windows XP or Windows Server 2003, the .NET application must be manually installed.
- If running Microsoft Vista OS, you will need to run the software using "Administration Privileges" using the following steps: (Note: Some versions of Vista may not follow this process. If this is the case, when you first attach your Receiver to download, you will be prompted to manually install a driver.)
- Install DM3 by clicking the download button above or from the DM3 CD that comes in the new SEVEN PLUS starter kits
- From the Start menu, right-click on the DM3 icon
- Select "Run as Administrator" from the drop-down menu