fits any busy lifestyle with easy, discreet wear
First Colour CGM
easy to read and identify glucose highs and lows
"Hypo alert" with tones or melodies to suit any enviroment
6 Meter Range
for flexibility and convenience
GLUCOSE SENSING IS DEXCOM’S SPECIALTY
Dexcom continues to deliver innovative, leading-edge glucose sensing technology as evidenced by its sensor
performance and accuracy.
Dexcom G4 MARD of 14% showcases Dexcom's continued innovation to ongoing sensor enhancements as it closes in on glucose monitoring standards.
CLARK ERROR GRID ANALYSIS
ENABLES BETTER TREATMENT DECISIONS
|Clinically Accurate, would lead to correct treatment decisions|
|B||Would lead to benign decisions or no treatment|
|C||Would lead to overcorrection of normal glucose levels|
|D||Would lead to failure to be aware of and treatment of high or low glucose levels|
|E||Would lead to inaccurate and "dangerous" treatment decisions|
|2.2 - 22.2
EASY VISUAL REPORTS
Introducing Dexcom STUDIO™ data management software with simple navigation and illustrative visuals to help
identify critical patterns quickly and easily.
- Dexcom G4 User Guide, May 2012. All comparisons are Dexcom G4 v Dexcom SEVEN PLUS.
- Freckmann G, Baumstark A, Jendrike N, Zschomack E, Kocher S, Tshiananga J, Heister F, Haug C. System Accuracy Evaluation of 27 Blood Glucose Monitoring Systems
- Dexcom SEVEN PLUS User Guide, 2008.
- Internal data on file as of May 2012.
- Based on simulated data. Dexcom Studio is an optional software.