Why am I not getting glucose notifications?
There are several reasons you may not receive expected notifications. In your Follow app:
- Check your Sharer's glucose notifications. Turn on the ones you want.
- Check each notification's delay setting. If a delay is set, you're only notified if the condition lasts longer than the delay.
- Check your Sharer's status. If you see No Data, Disconnected, Not Sharing, or Removed by Sharer you won't receive notifications. Ask your Sharer if you have questions.
- Check that you have an Internet connection.
- Open settings, then notifications.
- Find Follow in the app list and turn on notifications.
- Dexcom's server may be down.
If you continue to experience issues, contact your local Dexcom representative.