Cancellation & Returns:
You may cancel your contract for the purchase of Dexcom products before you receive notification of shipment by immediately notifying Dexcom in writing to [email protected] or by phone call to 0800 031 5761. In such case, you will receive a full refund of your purchase price.
Your order may also be eligible for cancellation and return after shipment and delivery if:
- You notify Dexcom in writing to [email protected] or by phone call to 0800 031 5761 informing us of your intent to cancel and request for a refund within fourteen (14) days of delivery.
- If you place an order for several products and they are delivered separately, then your fourteen (14) days will start the day after you receive the last product on your order.
- For subscription orders, please refer to your contract for cancellation terms.
- The product packaging is unopened and the outer seal has not been tampered with*. For sensors, Dexcom will only accept returns where the sensor remains sealed in its packaging.
- The product is not damaged.
Please note, products funded by the NHS are not reimbursable.
Subject to these conditions, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the cost of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us). Dexcom will refund all payments within fourteen (14) days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods. You will be responsible for the cost of any returns and any non-standard delivery fees.
If you cancel this contract, we may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. If you received multiple products in an order and some products remain sealed, but others have been tampered with, Dexcom will provide a refund for the sealed product only. In the event you have opened the products, please dispose of them in accordance with the user instructions.
We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
*Dexcom is unable to accept the return of opened products for safety and hygiene reasons
United Kingdom and Ireland Return Policy Last updated: 21 April 2020