How do I access co-pay assistance and other Dexcom CGM support services as a Green Shield Plan Member?
Dexcom Canada is partnering with Green Shield Canada (GSC) and The Health Depot digital pharmacy to provide GSC plan members with convenient access to Dexcom G6 supplies combined with virtual diabetes coaching support through the Digital Diabetes Care Program.
The Program is now available to GSC plan members in Ontario, Alberta, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Nova Scotia, PEI, Newfoundland, & New Brunswick and will be available in early 2023 to members in British Columbia & Yukon.
If you are eligible for Dexcom G6 coverage as a GSC plan member you can register for the program, delivered by The Health Depot, to obtain exclusive access to convenient and coordinated diabetes management support services including:
- Automated product shipments to your home
- Preferred pricing for Dexcom supplies
- Direct billing of claims for Dexcom supplies to Green Shield
- Co-payment assistance
- No-cost receiver if you don’t have a compatible smart device
- Individualized diabetes management support using insights from your Dexcom Clarity app with The Health Depot’s team of clinical pharmacists
- Complimentary 30-minute clinical consultation by phone or video
- Learn more at thehealthdepot.ca/dexcom.
Here’s how to take advantage of the co-pay program and more:
- Obtain a prescription for Dexcom CGM from your doctor. The Health Depot will need it to directly bill Green Shield going forward.
- Visit The Health Depot to register for the program with your GSC ID Number and date of birth. Register Now
- Order your Dexcom CGM supplies through The Health Depot’s online pharmacy and the copay support will be automatically applied to your orders. This can reduce or even eliminate your out-of-pocket costs.