My system seems to be experiencing an outage. What do I do?
1. Be safe. Use your blood glucose (BG) meter to make treatment decisions until your system is working correctly.
2. Check your internet connection. Your device must be connected to the internet for you to access your Dexcom account.
3. Go to status.dexcom.com to find out if this is a wider issue. Dexcom servers may be experiencing a brief service interruption.
- If there is a known service interruption, be assured that Dexcom has a team working to correct the issue, and the status page will update every 2 hours until resolved.
4. If you have an internet connection, there isn’t a known service interruption, and you’re experiencing issues, contact Dexcom Technical Support