Can I share my glucose data with Apple Health, Google Fit, or Samsung Health?
Google Fit and Samsung Health are health and fitness tracking apps available for use with Android devices. You can now enable the Dexcom G6 app to send glucose data to both apps. The apps will display glucose information with a three-hour delay. They will not display real-time glucose information.
Follow these steps to enable the sharing of glucose data from the Dexcom G6 app to your Google Fit or Samsung Health app:
- Go to the menu in the Dexcom G6 app
- Choose Settings
- Choose Health Apps
- Select Google Fit, or Samsung Health
- Update the toggle from “Off” to “On” and select “Done”
- Select “Allow” on the next screen
- Choose your Dexcom account from the account list
- On the next screen, select “Allow” once more. Your data sharing should now be enabled.
Please note: To enable your Google Fit, or Samsung Health app, users must be using the Dexcom G6 app version 1.4.0