How do I sign up for a Dexcom account?
You need to create a Dexcom account to log in and use Dexcom software products like the G6 app and CLARITY.
If you are caring for a Dexcom user who is under 18 years old, you’ll need to create an account for yourself first and then link a dependent account to your account. For more information on dependent accounts, view our FAQ on how to create a dependent account.
Follow the steps below to create an account for yourself:
- Go to uam1.dexcom.com
- Tap Sign Up, tap the circle next to New Dexcom Account, and choose Next to begin the process of setting up your Dexcom account.
- Sign up with your personal email address. You will use this email address as your username to login to Dexcom software products.
- Tap Next to continue.
- An email confirmation will be sent to the email address you entered. Login to this email to confirm your Dexcom account before proceeding through the sign-up process.
- Once you confirm your email, you’ll see the below window indicating you’ve successfully started the process to create a Dexcom account. Start filling out the information, tap next, and follow the steps to finish setting up your account.
- After you’ve successfully created your Dexcom account, you’ll see the below confirmation screen. Tap Log in to log in with your username and password. If you need to add a dependent account, tap Add Dependent Account.
Congratulations on creating your Dexcom account! You’ll use the same username and password to login into all Dexcom software products.
How do I create a dependent account?
If you are a caregiver of a Dexcom user who is under 18 years old, you must create a dependent account for them to login to our software products, including the Dexcom G6 app and CLARITY.