How do I customize my alarm and alerts?
App - Customizing Alerts:
Receiver - Customizing Alerts:
Follow these steps to change your receiver alerts. In this example, we’ll be changing the High Alert setting to 190 mg/dL, repeating every 2 hours.
- Tap Menu.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Alerts.
- Tap High.
- Check High Alert is on.
- Tap Level to set the High Alert level.
- Tap arrows – in this example, the down arrow, to 190 mg/dL – to change the High Alert.
- Tap Save
- Tap Repeat to change how often your High Alert repeats after initial alert and confirm.
- Tap arrows – in this example, the up arrow to 120 minutes, or 2 hours. Repeat range is 15 minutes to 4 hours
- Tap Save.
- Tap back arrow three times to return to the home screen.