What are the computer and internet configurations for Dexcom Clarity?
A broadband network connection of 1.5 Mbps or more is required to install the software from the web, upload data or view the online User Guide.
It is recommended that you use an appropriate firewall program and an anti-virus program on your computer to protect against viruses, malware and unauthorized access to and use of your computer and the information stored, processed, and transmitted by it.
Dexcom Clarity supports the following system configurations:
Windows 8, or 10
- 1.3 GHz processor, 1 GB free RAM, and 100 MB free disk space
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.1 or greater, full version
- Display resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels or greater
- Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer 11 run in desktop mode or Microsoft Edge
- USB 2.0+ port or better to connect the USB cable to upload data from the optional Dexcom receiver
Mac OSX 10.14 or 10.15
- 2.3 GHz processor and 4 GB free RAM with 100 MB free disk space
- Display resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels or greater
- Chrome, Firefox for Mac OSX, or Safari 12, 13, and 14
- USB 2.0+ port or better to connect the USB cable to upload from the optional Dexcom receiver
Optional computer configurations:
- A PDF reader for viewing, saving, and printing reports
- A printer for printing reports
- An Excel spreadsheet viewer for exported data
To run Dexcom Clarity, your network must allow the following outbound network traffic, which might require changes to proxy and network configuration:
- dexcom.com (and all subdomains) on port 443
- agent.mydiabetesdata.com with DNS loopback support to 127.0.0.1
To run the Dexcom Clarity Uploader, your network must allow the following outbound network traffic:
- *.dexcom.com (and all subdomains) on port 443